[HTROCSC-Ann.] NEACP 2010 Annual Conference Announcement

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 20 12:22:08 EDT 2010

Dear all,

NEACP (New England Association of Chinese Professionals) will hold their
annual conference on 11/6/2010 (Sat) at Harvard Jefferson Hall 250. The
theme this year will be: Impact of Religion on Human History and Culture.
Please find more details below.

We are pleased to announce that HTROCSC members can register for FREE!
Please RSVP to Renee Sher (msher at fas.harvard.edu) with your name and email
if you would like to attend. Thank you!

----- "N.E.A. Chinese Professional" <2neacp at gmail.com> -----
Dear NEACP members and friends,

It is my pleasure to announce the 33rd NEACP Annual Conference to be held on
Saturday, November 6, 2010 at Harvard University.  Please read the attached
flyer for the conference program details.

Online registration is ready.  Please click
www.neacp.com to register before 11/1 for a discounted registration fee.

Hope to see you all at the conference.
--
會長