[HTROCSC-Ann.] 會員福利 & 針灸/中醫免費義診 Member Benefits & FREE Acupuncture/Chinese Herbal Treatment

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 6 00:13:56 EDT 2010

大家好!

為了回饋哈佛同學會會員的支持, 我們替大家爭取到以下會員福利給2010-2011學年度HTROCSC會員, 以會員貼紙作為會員識別證, 截止日期:
8/31/2011 (福利持續新增中):

1. 筷子&湯匙 (Blue Asia Cafe): <http://rocsa.mit.edu/Main/BlueAsiaCafe>
Address: 113 Brighton Ave. Allston, MA 02134
Phone: 617-202-3868

a. 付現即九折

b. 消費滿$50並付現即獲剉冰”巨無霸”一份

c. 購買主餐$7.95以上即可以$1加購珍奶一杯

以上優惠不得併用

 2. 101烘培屋 (101 Bakery Shop): <http://rocsa.mit.edu/Main/Bakery>
Address: 56 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111
Phone: 617-451-9988

消費滿$10即九折

3. *針灸/中醫免費義診!*

多年來許愷音一直是哈佛同學會活躍的一員. 如今愷音學成也順利拿到針灸和中藥執照, 很熱心的想為哈佛同學會會員免費義診以做為回饋. 非常感謝愷音!
請有需要的會員直接與愷音聯絡!
另外, 愷音的學弟在台灣是太極拳老師, 很樂意為哈佛同學會開一個免費太極拳班
目前暫定星期一晚上. 請有興趣的同學回覆至 htrocsc at gmail.com 謝謝!
---
在Boston念書的這幾年受益於哈佛同學會良多
今年也很幸運拿到針灸和中藥執照
我很樂意為同學會會員免費義診以做為回饋
麻煩您將這訊息告訴大家
有需要幫忙同學請不吝跟我聯絡

Kai-Yin Hsu, Lic. Ac., Dipl. OM, MAOM
Licensed Acupuncturist
Chinese Herbal Practitioner
617.792.5816
lucida.hsu at gmail.com
---

看到這麼多會員福利 希望大家可以善加利用, 也歡迎還沒加入會員的同學趕快入會喔! :D

Hi everyone!

To show our appreciation for our members' support, we/our sponsors will
provide the following member benefits to 2010-2011 academic year HTROCSC
members, expiration date: 8/31/2011 (with continual benefit updates):

1. 筷子&湯匙 (Blue Asia Cafe): <http://rocsa.mit.edu/Main/BlueAsiaCafe>
Address: 113 Brighton Ave. Allston, MA 02134
Phone: 617-202-3868

a. 10% off when you pay by cash

b. Enjoy a free "Go Super Large" shaved ice with a purchase of $50 or more
paid by cash

c. Purchase a $7.95 meal and pay $1 more for a bubble milk tea

Offers cannot be combined

 2. 101烘培屋 (101 Bakery Shop): <http://rocsa.mit.edu/Main/Bakery>
Address: 56 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111
Phone: 617-451-9988

10% off with a purchase of $10 or more

3. *Free Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment!*

Kai-Yin Hsu has been an active member of HTROCSC for many years. As she
completes her studies and receives her license in acupuncture and Chinese
herbal practice, she kindly wishes to give back to the community that
supported her along the way. Therefore, Kai-Yin will offer FREE acupuncture
and Chinese herbal medicine treatment to HTROCSC members! Thanks Kai-Yin!
Please contact Kai-Yin directly if you need to make an appointment. In
addition, Kai-Yin's junior is a Tai-Chi master in Taiwan. He is also willing
to offer free Tai-Chi lessons for HTROCSC members, temporarily set on Monday
nights. Please reply to htrocsc at gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!
---
lucida.hsu at gmail.com
---

Hope you will all make good use of the many member benefits, or decide to
join our membership if you have not done so already! :D