[HTROCSC-Ann.] 新英格蘭成大校友會年會12月4日舉行

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:33:54 EST 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AlexHuang <alexhuang at tecoboston.org>
Date: 2010/11/9

 Dear all:

有一事煩請新英格蘭地區各校台灣同學會會長幫忙:

新英格蘭成大校友會年會訂本年12月4日舉行,擬請目前在新英格蘭地區就學之成大校友踴躍參加,並藉此一機會與此地成大前輩校友們經驗交流。
*請各位同學會會長幫忙聯繫貴校中畢業於成大的同學,將此一email轉寄給他們,並請可以出席之成大校友們儘速與我聯繫,以便統計人數。非常感謝。*
**
*2010新英格蘭成大校友會時間地點及費用*:
時間:12月4日晚6:30分
地點:揚子江餐廳(Yangtze River Restaurant)
地址:21 Depot Sq, Lexington, MA 02420-6338
費用:入會費10美元,餐費免費(僅限在學學生)
餘興節目:請準備笑話一則

 敬祝 學安

黃翌弘 敬啟
Alex Huang
(617)259-1371

以下為成大校友會會長陸德禮(Daryl Luk)邀請校友出席年會的電郵,請參考:

Dear Alumni,

This year's NCKU Annual Dinner will be on 12/4 Saturday.  Please mark your
calendar, we want to see all of you.  Since we need to give an accurate head
count to the restaurant, I hope you can get back to me in a week or two to
confirm your coming.  That will make our job in preparing the dinner event
much easier.  The following is the place and time: