[HTROCSC-Ann.] Important Mailing List Info

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 28 01:13:23 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I have been getting a lot of questions lately regarding how to send emails
to our entire mailing lists and the functional differences between them. So
here is a quick summary:

1. HTROCSC-Announce:
-With this mailing list, you will receive news and events of HTROCSC and
other organizations. This is an announcement-only mailing list.
-To post to this mailing list, please send an email to
htrocsc-announce at lists.hcs.harvard.edu and our officers will approve the
message if appropriate.

2. HTROCSC-List:
-This is a mailing list for HTROCSC's members and friends to exchange
information: classifieds and whatever you'd like to share with others.
-To post to this mailing list, please send an email to
htrocsc-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu and our officers will approve the message
if appropriate.

3. Archives of messages sent to either mailing lists are accessible through
our website by clicking into the respective mailing list links on the
homepage. http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~htrocsc/<http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/%7Ehtrocsc/>

All of this info can be found on our website also. Thank you and congrats
2010 graduates!!!