[HTROCSC-Ann.] Summer Internship Opportunity

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Wed May 12 00:28:15 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tina Cheng <ticheng at envisioncareers.com>
Date: Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Subject: Summer Internship Opportunity
To: harvardtsa at gmail.com

To the Members of Harvard Taiwanese Student Association,

My name is Tina from EnvisionCareers and I want to offer you and your
club members a great opportunity by taking part in our exciting summer
internship program!

Our firm, EnvisionCareers, is an organization dedicated to helping
college students and recent graduates find meaningful, career
advancing internships in Asia.  Students who apply are guaranteed to
be matched with an industry of their choice such as consulting,
finance, marketing, internet start-up...etc whichever industry is
right for you!

Our summer internship program includes the following:
•       A 6 - 8 weeks internship with an employer of your choice
•       One-on-one career counseling with a career coach to identify
which career path is right for you
•       Organized culture excursion program that give interns an
opportunity to explore the history of Taiwan as well as taste the
famous delicacies in the famous Taiwan night market
•       Mandarin language classes
•       Resume review and editing session
•       Networking opportunities with a diversified group of
professionals to answer all your career questions
•       Accommodation in downtown Taipei where transportation,
restaurants and shopping malls are easily accessible
•       Become a member of the "Envision" network of more than 1000+
successful young professionals in Asia and rest of the world

This unique internship program will prepare you for the globalized
economy of today and give you a head start from your peers. If you
think this is something your club members will be interested in,
please help us spread the word.

Please take a look at our brochure which is attached, and be sure and
visit our website at www.envisioncareers.com. Also check us out on
Facebook or feel free to give us a call at 408-414-7398.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tina

EnvisionCareers