[HTROCSC-Ann.] 送舊 Farewell Party Update

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 4 19:56:57 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather!
Our farewell party will take place this Sat 5/8 6pm at Dudley Common Room!
(details below)
If you know of someone who is graduating, please kindly let us know! We
would also appreciate it if graduates can send your info to
jyang at fas.harvard.edu (Name, Department, Degree, Picture optional)
Also, graduates need not worry about preparing a "graduation speech". We
will just introduce each graduate and you are welcome to casually share a
few thoughts if you wish :)

*Graduation/Farewell Party*
Time: 5/8/10 (Sat) 6pm-9:30pm
Location: Dudley House (Lehman Hall) Common Room (2nd floor)
Price: Graduating students- Free, Members- Free, Non-members- RSVP $5, No
RSVP $8
RSVP (deadline 5/5 Wed): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2NG2FVR

Before the party, we will have our last HIT of the semester featuring our
webmaster, Chuan-Heng Hsiao 蕭全亨. He will talk about his research field,
human-computer interaction, and its relations to many different fields of
study.

*HIT: Chuan-Heng Hsiao- Human Computer Interaction*
Time: 5/8/10 Sat 4:30pm
Location: Dudley House Common Room

Hope to see many of you there!