[HTROCSC-Ann.] (Helpers & Registration) 4/5 President Ma Ying-Jeou's Video conference

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 30 22:56:01 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have noticed the event is already full when you tried to
register. However, they will reserve 10 seats for HTROCSC members.  If you
would still like to come, please send me your name and email address by
tomorrow. Also, please indicate if you will be able to help with ushering
and the reception (priority given to helpers). They need 4 students starting
at 5:30pm and the video conference will end at 9pm. Thank you!