[HTROCSC-Ann.] 2010 MJNE Leadership Development Forum (04-10-10)

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 28 18:32:01 EDT 2010

Dear HTROCSC members,

Monte Jade Science & Technology Association of New England (MJNE) and TECO
will host a Leadership Development Forum on 4/10/10 (Sat) afternoon. HTROCSC
and MIT ROCSA are co-sponsors for this event. This is a great opportunity to
develop an understanding of strategies needed to advance in our careers by
networking and learning directly from prominent leaders in our community
from both academia and industry. It will be held at Shire Human Genetic
Therapies Conference Room. The speakers include

Olivia Ho Cheng: President and CEO, Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.

Sow-Hsin Chen, PhD: Professor of Nuclear Science and Engineering, MIT

Whaijen Soo, MD, PhD: Senior Vice President, Shires Human Genetics Therapy
Event: MJNE Leadership Development Forum
Time: 4/10/10 (Sat) 1:30pm-5pm
Location: Shire Human Genetic Therapies Conference Room
700 Main Street, Cambridge, MA (Between Kendall Square and Central Square)

Refreshments will be served. Please see the attached fliers for more details
and register at MJNE001 at gmail.com if interested. Thank you!