[HTROCSC-Ann.] 2010 Census Form

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 01:12:16 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Please fill out the census 2010 form you recently received in the
mail. It is important for population count and for allocating
resources. Everyone should fill it out regardless of status (citizens,
residents, international students...etc).

I've also forwarded the message from Chia below (US Census Bureau worker) FYI.