[HTROCSC-Ann.] Event: 3/28 優人神鼓 U Theatre Free Lecture/Demo

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 17 18:02:20 EDT 2010

大家好,

享譽國際的優人神鼓劇團 遠從台灣到波士頓表演. 我們也很榮幸邀請到了優人神鼓到Harvard演講並且示範.
活動將在3/28/10 晚上7pm 於Harvard Music Department Paine Hall舉行, 請同學及對台灣表演藝術有興趣的朋友
踴躍報名參加!
RSVP: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZFFCYH6

活動: 優人神鼓演講/示範
時間: 3/28/10 週日, 7pm
地點: Paine Hall, Harvard Music Department

隨信附上3/28活動海報, 優人神鼓另於3/27的表演簡介, 詳情請到:
http://www.chineseperformingarts.net/contents/season/20100327/index.htm
特別感謝Renee 跟黃阿姨籌備這次的活動! 也感謝TECO-Boston, 中華表演藝術基金會 贊助我們的活動.

另外提醒大家, 同樣是下週末舉辦的卡拉OK歌唱大賽 參賽者報名截止日期是本週五 (3/19) 請有興趣的朋友 將報名表寄到
kcompetition at gmail.com 謝謝!
祝大家 春假愉快!

Hi Everyone,

The world-renowned U Theatre of Taiwan has come to Boston for a performance
on 3/27! In addition, we are pleased to have U Theatre give a lecture/demo
at Harvard Music Department- Paine Hall on 3/28/10 7pm, We welcome all
students and friends interested in Taiwan's performing arts to join us!
RSVP:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZFFCYH6

*Event: *U Theatre Lecture/Demo
*Date: *Sun, 3/28/10, 7pm
*Room:* Paine Hall, Harvard Music Department

Attached are the 3/28 event flier, and introduction to U Theatre's 3/27
performance. More information can be found:
http://www.chineseperformingarts.net/contents/season/20100327/index.htm
Special thanks to Renee and Mei Huang for organizing this event! Also,
thanks to TECO-Boston, and Foundation for Chinese Performing Arts for
sponsoring this event!

Also, a friendly reminder that our karaoke singing contest will also take
place next weekend. The deadline for contestant signup is this Friday
(3/19)! Please email your application to kcompetition at gmail.com if you would
like to participate! Thank you!

Happy Spring Break!