[HTROCSC-Ann.] Deadline Extension! 3/26 Karaoke Singing Contest (校園卡拉Idol歌唱大賽)

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 15 01:29:39 EDT 2010

大家好,

由於這兩週有不少學校陸續在放春假 有些同學出門在外來不及報名, 所以我們決定延長報名期限到這週五 (3/19/10),
請有興趣參賽的同學盡快把報名表填妥 寄到 kcompetition at gmail.com 可以先填兩首歌就好.
為了鼓勵Harvard同學多多支持HTROCSC努力籌辦的活動 再次提醒大家HTROCSC將全額贊助HTROCSC會員的$10報名費!
另外還有機會贏得奬金$100喔! 青春不留白, 請大家把握延長的時間選歌練歌 好在舞台上一展風采! 如果有問題歡迎來信!

Hi Everyone,

Since many schools are/were on their spring breaks and some students were
unable to register in time, we have decided to extend the contestant
registration deadline to this Friday (3/19/10). Please sign up ASAP by
completing the attached application form and emailing it to
kcompetition at gmail.com It is okay to fill out 2 songs for now.

To encourage more Harvard students in participating an event that HTROCSC
has invested a lot of time and energy on, HTROCSC will fully subsidize the
$10 contestant registration fee for HTROCSC members! There is also a chance
to win the $100 cash prize! Please contact me if you have further questions!