[HTROCSC-Ann.] 3/26 Karaoke Singing Contest updates! (校園卡拉Idol歌唱大賽)

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 12 00:58:39 EST 2010

Hi everyone!

The updated flyer of the karaoke competition is attached! To sign up as a
contestant, please fill out the application form attached and email it to
kcompetition at gmail.com by 3/14 (this Sunday!)

The 2nd song for each round is optional, so you may just put down 2 songs
total (1 for each round). The earlier you send it to us, the sooner we can
confirm if we have the songs or if you need to change songs. Please be
reminded, the $10 application fee for HTROCSC members who are competing will
be FULLY SUBSIDIZED by HTROCSC! Also, there is a chance to win $100 for 1st
prize, $50 for 2nd, and $30 for 3rd! So don't be shy, let your talents
shine!