[HTROCSC-Ann.] Event: 3/26 校園卡拉IDOL歌唱大賽 (Karaoke Singing Contest)

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 9 13:18:41 EST 2010

大家好!

對許多研究生而言 活力四射的學生生活似乎已經遠去. 眼前總有讀不完的書 寫不完的功課 做不完的實驗...

為了抒解大家的壓力 也讓同學們一展平時無處發揮的才華, 同學會將帶大家重溫大學時代 舉辦青春洋溢的校園歌唱大賽!
本次活動由Harvard與MIT的同學會發起 並邀請 Berklee, BU, and FTSANE (新英格蘭學聯) 一同合辦,
算是新英格蘭地區罕見(首次)大型聯合各校台灣同學的活動! 由於本次活動 HTROCSC花了不少心力 雖然最後找到最適合的場地在BU,
還是希望Harvard的同學可以多多支持 共襄盛舉!

有興趣參賽的同學 請在3/14前報名 參賽名額有限 要搶要快喔!
想到現場為好友加油或欣賞精彩表演的同學 請在3/23前RSVP.
熱愛音樂的你 還在等什麼?!

*活動*: <FUN聲唱> 校園卡拉IDOL歌唱大賽

*時間*: 3/26/10 (週五) 6:30pm-11pm

*地點:* Boston University Morse Auditorium. 602 Commonwealth Ave, Boston MA
(可從Harvard Square坐學校免費的 m2 shuttle抵達Kenmore T stop, 再往Commonwealth走約兩分鐘
即可抵達. http://www.masco.org/transit/ptsM2.htm)

*費用: *
觀眾: RSVP $5, No RSVP $7
參賽者報名費: $10 (HTROCSC將全額補助報名參賽的HTROCSC會員)

*參賽者報名方式 (3/14 週日 截止):
*
請將附上的報名表填妥寄至 kcompetition at gmail.com
請留意: 比賽共兩輪, 一輪須填兩首歌, 一首備用. 限國台語歌曲.

*觀眾RSVP (3/23 週二 截止):*
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CN9WNLT

*比賽規則:*
比賽共兩輪, 由五位音樂經驗與資歷豐富的學生擔任評審.
第一輪 參賽者各演唱一首歌曲 初賽篩選出5組進入決賽.
第二輪 前5強各演唱一首歌曲 由5組選出前三名:
奬金1st $100, 2nd $50, 3rd $30.
當天會另由觀眾票選出最佳人氣獎! 歡迎大家來為朋友們加油打氣!

主辦單位: Berklee TSA, BU TSA, FTSANE, Harvard HTROCSC, MIT ROCSA
贊助單位: 駐波士頓台北經濟文化辦事處 文化組

Hi everyone!

To many of us graduate students, the lively student life appears to be a
fond distant memory. There seems to be endless reading, problem sets, and
experiments waiting for us day after day...

To alleviate everyone’s stress and allow people to show another side of
their talents, we will bring everyone back to the good ol’ days of college
with an energy-filled Joint-School Karaoke Singing Contest! This event was
originally started by Harvard HTROCSC and MIT ROCSA; we then invited
Berklee, BU, and FTSANE to join us in organizing what may be the largest
joint school event ever for Taiwanese students in New England! Since HTROCSC
has invested a lot of energy in organizing this event, even though the most
suitable venue we found is at BU, we still
sincerely hope many Harvard students will come and support our event!

For those interested in competing, please sign up before 3/14. Spots are
limited, so act fast! For those interested in enjoying the show, please RSVP
by 3/23. If you have a passion for music, then what are you still waiting
for?!

*Event*: Joint School Karaoke Singing Contest

*Date*: 3/26/10 (Fri) 6:30pm-11pm

*Place*: Boston University Morse Auditorium. 602 Commonwealth Ave, Boston MA

(Take the free m2 shuttle from Harvard Square to Kenmore T stop, then walk
down Commonwealth for ~2 minutes and you will reach Morse.
http://www.masco.org/transit/ptsM2.htm)

*Price*:
Audience: RSVP $5, No RSVP $7
Contestants Application Fee: $10 (HTROCSC members who wish to compete will
be fully subsidized by HTROCSC)

*Contestant Registration (Deadline 3/14 Sun)*:
Please fill out and email the attached application to kcompetition at gmail.com
Note: Please fill out 2 songs for each round (1 is backup), limited to
Mandarin or Taiwanese songs.

*Audience RSVP (Deadline 3/23 Tu)*:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CN9WNLT

*Competition Rules:
*
There will be 2 rounds and 5 experienced student judges.
1st Round: Each contestant sings his/her 1st round song. Highest scoring 5
will enter the final round.
Final Round: Top 5 contestants will perform their final round song.
The top 3 will be announced and awarded with 1st prize: $100, 2nd prize:
$50, 3rd prize: $30.
There will also be a “Most Popular Award” by audience voting! So come
support your friends!

Organizers: Berklee TSA, BU TSA, FTSANE, Harvard HTROCSC, MIT ROCSA

Sponsor: TECO- Boston