[HTROCSC-Ann.] Fwd: job opening in AMD Mac 3D group in Boxborough, MA

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 16 23:12:10 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adrian Cheng <cheng.adrian at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [HTROCSC-Ann.] job opening in AMD Mac 3D group in Boxborough,
MA
To: Joyce Yang <jyang at fas.harvard.edu>

Oops, I don't think the attachment worked.  Here it is again:

Here's the job description:

   Key Responsibilities:

   Maintain and debug drivers for currently shipping AMD ATI graphics
accelerators, help write drivers for next generation ATI graphics
accelerator, implement support for new OpenGL extensions, implement
performance optimizations, write test apps to validate OpenGL support,
interact with 3D game and application developers, interact with OEM
customers.

   Experience:

   BA in computer science or related field required. MA in computer
science or related field strongly advised.
   3-5 years experience writing C, C++ or Objective-C code. Knowledge
of 3D graphics and OpenGL a strong plus. Experience with game
programming, scientific visualization a plus. Experience with MacOS X,
client/kernel drivers, real-time systems a plus.

=amd.com at lists.apple.com] On