[HTROCSC-Ann.] scholarship opportunity for post-doc

Chao-Min Cheng ccheng at gmwgroup.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 17 00:19:41 EDT 2010

Dear friends/colleagues,

Hope that you are well. I got a personal letter from New York Academy of Medicine (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation); they are announcing the scholarship opportunities for *post-doc* (Health & Society Scholars). If you are interested in this scholarship, please check this website,
www.rwjf.org/cfp/hss
Fields: behavioral and social sciences; biological and natural sciences; health professions; public policy; public health; history; demography; environmental sciences; urban planning; engineering; ethics

If you would like to read the original copy of this letter, please just let me know. Best of luck if you are planning to apply this scholarship. All the best and talk to you soon,

Chao-Min Cheng
Post-doctoral Researcher
Whitesides Research Group
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Harvard University