[HTROCSC-Ann.] Fwd: TAA-Boston New Year Night 2/6/2010

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 27 11:50:13 EST 2010

FYI

Dear Taiwanese Students/Scholars:

Taiwanese Association of America (TAA) would like to invite you to join us
to celebrate New Year on 2/6/2010. This year we are honored to have Prof. CP
Yeh (葉治平教授) as our keynote speaker. Prof. Yeh was the president of North
America Taiwanese Professors' Association (NATPA) and is currently in charge
of NATPA Young Scholars Program. Besides his professional excellence, Prof.
Yeh is very familiar with Taiwan History and active in social and student
movements. The recent student movements in Taiwan, including the Wild
StrawBerries Movement, will be one of his major subjects.

*波士頓台灣同鄉會**2010**年會*

     時間:          Feb 6, 2010 (Saturday)  4:30 pm

     地點:          Saint Michael Parish,Parish Center

90 Concord Road, Bedford, MA 01730

Before the talk, we will have a buffet style dinner. Porf. Yeh will use the
chance to talk with you about the Young Scholars Program at the NATPA annual
meeting (7/2-5/2010, at Univ. of Delaware). Attached are details of the
TAA-Boston New Year Night and two interesting articles about Mr. Su Beng (
史明先生) written by Prof. Yeh.

As we have to order the dinner, please register with Sara Wang (
csshw at yahoo.com, 781-863-9874) before 2/3/2010. We will also provide rides
for you from Alewife T Station to our meeting place (about 15-minutes
drive). Hope to see many young people like you join us this year!

Sara Wang, TAA-Boston President