[HTROCSC-Ann.] 活動訊息

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:36:36 EST 2010

親愛的同學們:

新年快樂! 相信大家都過了一個充實又愉快的寒假!
我是新上任的會長 楊立琦 (Joyce Yang), 期待未來為大家服務.
新學期即將來臨, 同學會的活動也將熱鬧登場!

首先下星期六, Harvard TCS (大學部台灣同學會) 將主辦一場電影座談會, 討論即將上映的好萊塢電影 "被出賣的福爾摩沙"
(Formosa Betrayed), 一部首次將台灣政治跨入美國主流的電影. 製作人刁毓能將跟大家討論製片過程, 以及228事件背景,
並播放電影幕後片段. 最後 還有機會抽獎贏得電影海報!
由於HTROCSC將贊助這次活動 我們鼓勵大家踴躍的參與 並希望大家RSVP
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MMB7RQT, 以便TCS為HTROCSC會員預留座位.

Date:         Saturday, January 30, 2010
Time:         2:00PM – 3:30PM
Location:   Harvard University
                  SOCH Cinema Room
                  59 Shepard Street
                  Cambridge, MA  02138

接著, 跟大家預告 HTROCSC的農曆新年餐會將在 2/14 (Sun) 12PM 於 10 Akron Common Room 舉行.
希望大家可以先把時間留給我們 一同歡慶新年! 詳細活動內容會再通知大家.

最後, HTROCSC 希望網羅各方人才, 打造熱血活力的幹部團隊, 為大家帶來更多的幫助與歡樂! 不論你精通美編 網頁管理 財務 攝影
活動策劃 等等… 只要您有服務熱誠 都歡迎跟我們連絡 htrocsc at gmail.com 請註明姓名 科系 年級 以及專長 或有興趣的職位.
也歡迎大家提供 對於未來活動的建議.

祝大家新學期一切順利!

Dear HTROCSC members,

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a refreshing break!
My name is Joyce Yang and I look forward to serving as the President
of HTROCSC in the coming year. With the start of a new semester,
several exciting events are coming up.

The first of which is a panel event with the film director of the
upcoming Hollywood movie Formosa Betrayed, hosted by TCS and
co-sponsored by HTROCSC. The event will take place next Sat (1/30) at
2pm. Please see below for a more detailed description. We greatly
encourage everyone to attend this event, as TCS will reserve a special
seating section for HTROCSC members. Please RSVP so we know how many
seats to reserve:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MMB7RQT

In addition, please mark your calendars for HTROCSC’s Chinese New Year
Banquet on 2/14 (Sun) 12PM at 10 Akron’s Common Room. More details
will follow shortly.

Lastly, HTROCSC is recruiting for our officer team! If you would like
to play a role in planning our events, put your talents to good use,
meet more people, or simply want to help out, please contact us with
your Name/Department/Year and the position you are interested in.
Also, if you have any suggestions regarding future events, please
kindly let us know!

Wish you all a great start to the semester!

Formosa Betrayed: A Hollywood Take on Taiwan