[HTROCSC-Ann.] "Formosa Betrayed" is coming to Boston(next Friday 02/26)!!

Yun-Ru Chen yunru.hls at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:56:51 EST 2010

Dear all,

The movie  "Formosa-Betrayed" will open theatrically next Friday(2/26) in
Boston at
<http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsbostoncommon19_aapnv/theaterpage> AMC
Boston Commons (175 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02111). Show times will be
posted early next week
(http://www.facebook.com/l/e24fc;www.screenmediafilms.net/theatricalDates/fo
rmosaBetrayed.html.)

According to the film maker, the opening weekend box office numbers are
critical for these will determine how long the movie stay in theaters and
dictate how wide of a national release it get. Therefore, please reserve
your time for it if you would like to support/watch the first Hollywood
cinema highlighting Taiwan's historical/ contemporary dilemma in the
post-war US-Taiwan-China triangular relations. It would be even better if
you can invite your friends, be them Taiwanese, American, Chinese or anyone
who might be interested in this story, to watch this movie together.

Official website of "Formosa Betrayed"(trailer):
http://www.formosathemovie.com/

Introduction of "Formosa Betrayed" in Chinese:
http://www.scanews.com/2009/10/s1001/100121/

Thank you & enjoy the rest of the sunny weekend!

All the best,

Yun-Ru