[HTROCSC-Ann.] =?GB2312?B?VGFsa2luZyBhYm91dCD0lMji74ijqChicmFpc2VkIG1pbmNlZCBwbw==?= =?GB2312?B?cmsgcmljZSkgYXQgSEFMUyBUYWl3YW5lc2UgbGFuZ3VhZ2UgdGFibA==?= =?GB2312?B?ZS0tVG9tb3Jyb3coTW9uZGF5KQ==?=

Yun-Ru Chen yunru.hls at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:25:07 EST 2010

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the first meeting of the Taiwanese language table is
coming tomorrow£¨Monday£©noon. Please find more information below.

Also, we plan to talk about the very famous Taiwanese dish,ô”Èâïˆ (braised
minced pork rice),  on the also very famous Taiwanese cooking TV show[°¢»ùŽŸ
͵ßȲ½] http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU5NDgzNzY=.html. This one is short,
so that you can just watch 7-8 minutes before tomorrow. I personally highly
recommended this episode and want to try the recipe soon!

Please feel free to come even if you can¡¯t watch it before the meeting!
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Stay warm,

Yun-Ru