[HTROCSC-Ann.] Fwd: International Party at Law School on Feb 13

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 6 10:46:03 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

There is an annual International Party at the Law School on 2/13 (Sat) 7pm
at the Ropes Gray Room, Pound Hall. Our members from the Law School have
warmly invited everyone to join their festivities! Please see the following
message for more details. Thank you!

Dear all,

As many of you may know, the International Party is one of the traditional
major annual events at Harvard Law School. The idea of the International
Party is to demonstrate the mixture of cultural festivals from all corners
of the world.

 This year we have arranged a Taiwanese table to present a sampling of our
food, culture, music, etc.  In particular, we'll have bubble tea, braised
minced pork rice, lu-wei (pork, chicken wings, dried tofu, stewed with soy
sauce and traditional spice) and tea flavored eggs.  We are happy to invite
you all to enjoy the party with us on February 13, 2010 (Saturday) 7pm at
the Ropes Gray room, Pound Hall (please see
http://www.map.harvard.edu/level3.cfm?mapname=camb_allston&tile=F6&quadrant=C&series=NW).
See you there!

Best,

Ching-Fu