[HTROCSC-Ann.] Next Monday(0208)--First HALS Taiwanese Table this semester!!

Yun-Ru Chen ychen at law.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 6 10:38:38 EST 2010

Dear all,

The Harvard Asia Law Society (HALS) will launch out the first meeting of
Taiwanese language table this semester at noon of the coming Monday,
February 8, in Hark South at law school (second floor of Harkness Commons,
near where the pool table and TV are.(Please see direction below).

Participants are invited to bring our own lunch and chat with each other in
Taiwanese. Yet the  participants can receive reimbursement (5 dollars per
meeting) at the end of the semester if you become HALS members (due $10) and
join the table for more than three times, even for non-HLS students. If you
have any question, please contact the host of Taiwanese language table,
Linda Lee at  <mailto:llee at jd10.law.harvard.edu> llee at jd10.law.harvard.edu.

All levels of Taiwanese speakers are welcome. It is a great way to meet
new/old friends and brush up on Taiwanese! Last semester we had lots of fun
talking about Taiwanese food, movies/TV dramas, and our daily life.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Best,

Yun-Ru

Map of Harkness Commons

http://www.map.harvard.edu/level3.cfm?mapname=camb_allston
<http://www.map.harvard.edu/level3.cfm?mapname=camb_allston
<http://www.map.harvard.edu/level3.cfm?mapname=camb_allston&tile=F6&quadrant
%0A=A&series=W> &tile=F6&quadrant
=A&series=W> &tile=F6&quadrant=A&series=W

HALS's website

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/asia_law_society/language.php)