[HTROCSC-Ann.] MIT Tour Today

Ying Lin yhlin at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 30 08:36:51 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I know this is quite late to send out this kind of notice.  Please forgive
me.

A couple of you asked me if I can give a tour of MIT.  I actually know a guy
called Steven Mo at MIT who worked as a tour guide while we were still
undergrads, so I asked him if he could give us Harvard Taiwanese graduate
students a tour some time.  It turns out that he is leaving Boston on
Wednesday, and he has a full schedule on Tuesday.  So the only possible time
for him to give the tour is actually this late afternoon.

I need your responses to determine whether or not to make the tour happen,
or to make adjustments on the timing depending on your availability.  The
tentative schedule right now is to get to Kendall/MIT at around 4:45pm.
Please send your responses to yhlin at fas.harvard.edu, or contact my cell
phone through 617-838-5788.  Please also include your cell phone number (if
you have one), so that I can contact you for some last minute changes of
plan.  I think Steven can give the tour if there are more than 4 or 5
positive responses.

- Ying

--
Ying-Hsuan Lin