[HTROCSC-Ann.] Mei-Chan Chiang Flute Recital

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 17 11:43:18 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mei-Chan Chiang <flutistmc at yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Subject: Mei-Chan Chiang Flute Recital
To: jyang at fas.harvard.edu

Dear friends,

It would mean a lot if you would join me for my Masters graduating recital
at Longy School of Music. The evening will feature works by J.S.Bach, Haydn,
Muczynski, and Liebermann.
Please bring friends and feel free to forward the concert information below.

Look forward to see you in the concert!

Best,
Mei-Chan
*Mei-Chan Chiang Flute Recital *

Studio of Julie Scolnik

Joana Kung, piano
Christopher Welch, cello

* J.S.Bach: Sonata in B minor for Flute and Piano, BWV 1030
* Haydn: Flute Trio in D Major for Flute, Cello, and Piano, Hoboken XV:16
* Liebermann: Five Pieces from Album for the Young for Flute and Piano,
Op.79
* Muczynski: Sonata for Flute and Piano, Op.14

*Monday, May 17th, 2010 at 8pm*
*Pickman Hall, Longy School of Music*
*27 Garden St. Cambridge, MA*

Reception to follow