[HTROCSC-Ann.] President Ma's speech at the video conference with Harvard University Fairbank Center

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 8 13:13:31 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Thanks again to those who came to help out at the videoconference. For those
who were not able to attend, I have attached the Chinese and English scripts
of President Ma's speech entitled "The Quest for Modernity" 「追尋現 代化」, where
you can find President Ma's blueprint for our nation's development. Thank
you!