[HTROCSC-Ann.] Event: 4/10/10 MJNE Leadership Development Forum

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 6 22:23:13 EDT 2010

Dear HTROCSC members,

This is a reminder that Monte Jade Science & Technology Association of New
England (MJNE) and TECO will host a Leadership Development Forum on 4/10/10
(Sat) afternoon. HTROCSC and MIT ROCSA are co-sponsors for this event. This
will be a great opportunity to develop an understanding of strategies needed
to advance in our careers by networking and learning directly from prominent
leaders in our community from both academia and industry. It will be held at
Shire Human Genetic Therapies Conference Room.

The speakers include:

Olivia Ho Cheng: President and CEO, Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.

Sow-Hsin Chen, PhD: Professor of Nuclear Science and Engineering, MIT

Whaijen Soo, MD, PhD: Senior Vice President, Shires Human Genetics Therapy
Event: MJNE Leadership Development Forum
Time: 4/10/10 (Sat) 1:30pm-5pm
Location: Shire Human Genetic Therapies Conference Room
700 Main Street, Cambridge, MA (Between Kendall Square and Central Square)

Refreshments will be served. Please see the attached fliers for more details
and register at MJNE001 at gmail.com if interested. Thank you!