[HTROCSC-Ann.] FREE ADMISSION TO HARVARD TCS' NIGHTMARKET - Volunteer with us!

Joyce Yang jyang at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 5 23:30:16 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Harvard TCS (undergrad equivalent of our club) is hosting its annual
Nightmarket on 4/17! Join TCS to relive Taiwan's nightmarket scene and at
the same time, share our culture with the Harvard community. Best of all,
you get in for FREE if you volunteer to help! Please see the message below
for more details. Thank you!