[HTROCSC-Ann.] Two event's this week by TAA-Bostn, MIT ROCSA & BUTSA

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:40:44 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

HTROCSC is forwarding  two announcements on events this coming Saturday, Oct
3rd.

1. TAA-Boston Fall outing
to Blue Hills Reservation, Hillside Street , Milton , MA
with moon cakes, baked yams and volley ball/badminton
free for students, register by 9/29

2.  MIT ROCSA & BUTSA Mid-Autumn Festival Party
Oct 3, 18:00 ~ 22:00
at Eastgate lounge, 60 Wadsworth St. (3 min walk from Kendall Sq. T)

Please see below and attachments for more information.

Happy Mid-Autumn
renee

==================================
1. TAA Fall Outing Event Registration (by 9/29)

Dear TAA-Boston members (and Taiwanese Students),

It comes the time in the year for us to welcome the area's Taiwanese
students and to enjoy the New England 's foliage with our new and old
friends. This year we will go to the Blue Hill Reservation for hiking
and picnicking. Please save the date and join us to welcome our fellow
Taiwanese students.

Date:         Saturday, October 3 (Rain Date: October 17)

Place:        Blue Hills Reservation, Hillside Street , Milton , MA  (see
the driving direction at the end of this page.) The park is located south of
Boston . It stretches over 7,000 acres from Quincy to
Dedham , Milton to Randolph , providing a green oasis in an urban
environment. With its scenic views, varied terrain and many hiking trails,
the reservation offers year-round outdoor enjoyments. Our
activity will be at the Houghton's Pond picnic area.

Time:        9:00AM , meet at the Houghton's Pond Visitor Center (see the
attached map).

Activities:
1)      Hiking around the Tucker Hill ( 9:00-11:00 AM )