[HTROCSC-Ann.] Welcome Dinner 6pm, September 12 @ Dudley House Common room

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:16:17 EDT 2009

大家好:

新學期即將開始。HTROCSC 的迎新晚會將在下個星期六(9/12)晚上六點 Dudley House
二樓舉行。我們會準備晚餐,茶點。歡迎大家帶朋友們來參加。會費(含迎新晚會費用)15元,家庭會費20,晚餐(不參加會員)5元。同學會決定今年所有的會費收入,將以同學會的名義捐給因為台灣八八水災而需要幫助的人(暫訂捐款單位為中華民國紅十字會)。也歡迎同學9/12日當天捐款。

新生們,為了方便我們準備新生簡介,麻煩將中英文姓名、系所、照片以及簡單的資料(大學校系、興趣等等,內容可以自由發揮。)
於9/10以前寄給周宏杰 (hcchou at fas.harvard.edu)。

9/12 晚上見!
佘孟儒 敬上

Hi Everyone,

School is starting tomorrow. HTROCSC is hosting the new student
welcome party next Saturday (6pm, Sep. 12) at Dudley House Common Room
(Second Floor). Dinner and drinks will be provided. All are welcome.
If you are planning to join the club, the club fee is $ 15 (including
fee for this event), family price $ 20, or dinner only $5.

This year we decided that all the club fee we collected on September
12 will be donated to the Red Cross Society of the Republic of China
to help people who are affected by typhoon Morakot. We also welcome
any additional donation.

For new students, we are preparing a new student introduction. Please
help us by sending an email  including your name, department, a photo,
and a little more info (undergrad education, interest, etc) to Danny
Chou by Sep 11. Email add: hcchou at fas.harvard.edu.

Sincerely,
Renee Sher