[HTROCSC-Ann.] Monday: HALS Taiwanese Language Table & other events this week

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:29:00 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

In addition to our Thanksgiving gathering this coming Sunday, there
are a couple events this week, listed below

1. Monday Nov. 16, HALS Taiwanese Language Table
2. Friday, Nov. 20 Boston Job Fair of 2009 Hi-Tech Overseas Talent
Recruitment  Mission
3. Thanksgiving Gathering
6pm, Sunday, Nov. 22nd
Dudley House Common room
Free admission for members; $5 for nonmembers.

-----------

1. HALS Taiwanese Language Table
Hi everyone,

The HALS Taiwanese Language Table will be meeting tomorrow (Monday,
11/16) on the second floor of Harkness Commons--as usual, at noon at the
tables near the the lounge area (pool table and TV).  Hope to see you there!

Linda

-----------

2. Friday, Nov. 20 Boston Job Fair of 2009 Hi-Tech Overseas Talent
Recruitment  Mission

Time: Nov 20, 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Venue: LeMeridien Cambridge, 20 Sidney Street, Cambridge, MA 02139,
Tel:   1-617-577-0200

About:
One-on-one matchmaking interviews with Taiwan’s High-Tech research
organizations and companies currently recruiting new talents for jobs
openings in Taiwan and abroad.  All professionals are welcome to the
seminars and sign up for the One-on-One Matchmaking Interviews with
the delegates.

Recruiters:
AcBel (USA) Polytech Inc.
Development Center for Biotechnology
Hon Hai Precision Ind. Co., Ltd.
IMPAX LABORATORIES (TAIWAN),INC
Institute for Information Industry
ITRI,Industrial Technology Research Institute
Metal Industries Research & Development Centre
Pharma Essentia Corp.
National Applied Research Laboratories
Taiwan Textile Research Institute
Please send resume to newyork at taitra.org.tw and register on line to schedule an
   interview. Http://hirecruit.nat.gov.tw/english/index.asp

-----------

3. Thanksgiving Gathering

Thanksgiving vacation is quickly approaching,and  HTROCSC is hosting a
Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday evening, November 22nd. We will prepare
delicious Taiwanese food and drinks. Everyone is welcome to join us.
In addition, we will also elect our next club president. If you are
interested in running for president, please prepare a few words to
say.If you have any questions, please let us know. Nomination of
yourself or others are welcome.

Thanksgiving Gathering
6pm, Sunday, Nov. 22nd
Dudley House Common room
Free admission for members; $5 for nonmembers.

Thanks!
renee sher
HTROCSC