[HTROCSC-Ann.] Thanksgiving dinner- 6pm Sunday, Nov. 22, @ Dudley House Common room

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 23:06:35 EST 2009

Hi 大家好

感恩節假期就要到了,同學會將在11月22日星期天晚上舉辦感恩節餐會。我們會準備有家鄉味的晚餐、茶點,歡迎大家來參加。
我們在餐會之後也會選出下一屆的同學會會長。有興趣參與同學會的運作的同學,請跟我們聯絡。同時也歡迎大家推薦熱心服務的同學。

感恩節餐會
11月22日 星期日 下午六點
Dudley House Common Room
會員免費;非會員 $5

謝謝大家一年多來的支持
佘孟儒 敬上

Hi Everyone,

Thanksgiving vacation is quickly approaching,and  HTROCSC is hosting a
Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday evening, November 22nd. We will prepare
delicious Taiwanese food and drinks. Everyone is welcome to join us.
In addition, we will also elect our next club president. If you are
interested in running for president, please prepare a few words to
say.If you have any questions, please let us know. Nomination of
yourself or others are welcome.

Thanksgiving Gathering
6pm, Sunday, Nov. 22nd
Dudley House Common room
Free admission for members; $5 for nonmembers.

Thanks!
renee sher
HTROCSC