[HTROCSC-Ann.] Events on 4:30 pm and 6pm, Saturday, May 30 @ Dudley House Common Room

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Mon May 18 23:51:48 EDT 2009

大家好,

HTROCSC 準備了豐富的活動來慶祝學期結束(迎接暑假的到來)。們將在端午節過後兩天5/30星期六下午舉辦送舊餐會。

餐會之前,4:30 是HIT在本學期最後加開的一場演講。我們請到來Harvard訪問半年的簡義明老師來分享歐洲的音樂節:"在小城聽見世界:德國TFF和挪威Riddu
Riddu音樂節的啟示"。HIT之後,送舊餐會預計在6:00開始。今年我們一樣準備了免費的餐點,歡迎大家來參加。不過由於粽子的成本過高,如果你是今年畢業的同學,同學會很樂意以(一個)粽子做為今年的畢業禮物;其他的同學,我們很樂意幫大家代訂。(肉粽一個美金2.95,
素粽2.5 , 豆沙粽2.5)。如果你是即將畢業的同學或是想透過同學會代購粽子,請於星期三之前告訴我們你想要吃的粽子口味。最後,如果你對同學會這一年來的表現有任何寶貴的意見想要告訴我們,我們餐會之後會安排一段討論的時間。

5/30 Saturday @ Dudley House Commmon Room
4:30 pm 在小城聽見世界:德國TFF和挪威Riddu Riddu音樂節的啟示
6:00 pm 送舊餐會 (免費)
代訂粽子,5/20之前email 給 Renee msher at fas.harvard.edu 活動當天收費(肉粽一個美金3.00, 素粽2.5 豆沙粽2.5)。

祝 期末順利
佘孟儒 敬上

Hi Everyone,

HTROCSC is preparing a series of events to celebrate the end of the
semester (or the beginning of the summer). There will be the last HIT:
Harvard HTROCSC Interdisciplinary Talk of the semester and a farewell
dinner party on Saturday, May 30.

At 4:30 pm, visiting scholar, Professor I-Ming Chien, is going to
share with us about music festivals, TFF in Germany and Riddu Riddu in
Norway.

Afterwards, at 6 pm, the farewell dinner party will begin. Again, we
are organizing free food. However, rice dumplings are unfortunately
over our budget. If you are a graduating this year, we are happy to
offer a dumpling as a graduation gift. Others, if you would like
HTROCSC to order rice dumplings for you, please let me know by
Wednesday. (pork 3 dollars, vegetarian 2.5 dollars and red bean sweet
rice dumplings 2.5 dollars) Finally, at the end of the event, we will
have a small discussion about the organization of the events and the
club. Please provide us suggestions so we can improve next year.

5/30 Saturday @ Dudley House Common Room
4:30pm HIT: Harvard HTROCSC Interdisciplinary Talk
6:00pm Farewell dinner party. (Free)
Ordering rice dumplings: pork 3 dollars, vegetarian 2.5 dollars and
red bean sweet rice dumplings 2.5 dollars. Please let Renee
(msher at fas.harvard.edu) know before Wed, 5/20. We will collect money
at the dinner event.

best,
renee