[HTROCSC-Ann.] Fwd: Cordially invite you to attend EITC-2009 to be held at MIT on Thursday-Friday, 8/6/09-8/7/09.

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:49:38 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

On August 6 and 7, there is going to be a conference, the 9th Emerging
Information and Technology Conference (EITC-2009), at MIT. EITC is  a
conference focus on the following four area and have invited speakers
from both universities in Taiwan and in the States.
Energy, Environment, Sustainability
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Medicine, Public Health
Nanotechnology, NEMS, MEMS
C4I (Content, Computer, Communication, Consumer Electronics, and
Integration), SoC (System-on-a-Chip)

Registration fee for students is only 60 dollars (including lunch.)
Please see the forwarded message and attachments for more information.

best,
renee