[HTROCSC-Ann.] Revere Beach Trip, 2 to 6pm Saturday July 25 2, $5 per person; Register for EITC conference (August 6&7)

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:16:00 EDT 2009

大家好,

夏天在波士頓的同學,以下公告的兩個活動,希望有興趣的人可以撥空參加。

1) Revere Beach Trip, 這個星期六 (7/25) 下午二至六時, $5
這個週末有 MIT ROCSA 跟 BU TSA 主辦的 Revere Beach Party (地鐵藍線北端終點)
有意願參加的同學請至 http://tinyurl.com/m8ammd 報名
另外,哈佛的學生如果想結伴參加的話,星期六下午一點,我們會從 Harvard square 搭地鐵出發。(可以聯絡周宏杰 857-928-7946)

2) EITC 2009 August 6 and 7 at MIT
9th Emerging Information and Technology Conference (EITC-2009)
EITC 今年的會議,邀請台灣及美國的學者參加,著重在以下四個領域:
Energy, Environment, Sustainability
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Medicine, Public Health
Nanotechnology, NEMS, MEMS
C4I (Content, Computer, Communication, Consumer Electronics, and
Integration), SoC (System-on-a-Chip)
這個活動是由國科會以及台北經濟文化辦事處贊助,另外 EITC 為了鼓勵學生參與,前五十個報名的學生將可以免費參加。

報名方法以及演講內容請參考
http://dev.eitc.org:8080/Plone/conferences/eitc-

夏天快樂!
renee

##########################

Hi,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer time. The following two
events might be of interest to people in Boston this summer.

1) Revere Beach Trip, 2 to 6pm Saturday July 25 2, $5 per person

MIT ROCSA and BUTSA are hosting Revere Beach party on Saturday, July 25.
Revere Beach is at the northern end of the Blue line. If you are
interested in attending please sign up by 8am July 25,
http://tinyurl.com/m8ammd

Furthermore, if you are interested in going with other Harvard
students, we will leave Harvard T Stop at 1 pm on Saturday. Feel free
to contact Danny 857-928-7946 for any questions.

2) EITC 2009 August 6 and 7 at MIT

The 9th Emerging Information and Technology Conference (EITC-2009),
will be held at MIT on August 6 and 7. EITC is a conference focus on
the following four areas:
Energy, Environment, Sustainability
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Medicine, Public Health
Nanotechnology, NEMS, MEMS
C4I (Content, Computer, Communication, Consumer Electronics, and
Integration), SoC (System-on-a-Chip)

This will be a great opportunity to meet invited speakers from both
universities in Taiwan and in the States. This event is sponsored by
TECO and National Science Council Taiwan. To encourage student
participation, the first 50 student registrations are free.

For more information on the conference and the registration, please
visit their website:
http://dev.eitc.org:8080/Plone/conferences/eitc-2009

best,
renee