[HTROCSC-Ann.] Arrival shopping

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:34:18 EDT 2009

大家好,

新生採購的報名截止日期就快到了,請想參加的同學們進快跟我聯絡。我們還在統計車子的數量,請有車同學們能夠撥空幫忙。
如果有任何問題及建議,麻煩跟我聯絡 (msher at fas.harvard.edu) 謝謝!

8月29日早上
同學會打算在8/29星期六早上舉辦新生採購,帶新生去 Gateway shopping center (Everett, MA)
採購(有Costco, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Office Max
等等)。舊生當然也歡迎參加,不過看車子的數量多寡,以新生優先。我們需要幾個有車的同學幫忙 carpool
帶大家過去,同學會同時會租小貨車搬運東西。我們將對參加的同學每人酌收五塊錢(司機除外),以支付油錢以及小貨車租金。

希望能夠幫忙開車的同學能夠email給我,也希望想參加的同學在8/20以前跟我聯絡。謝謝。
集合時間:8/29 星期六早上十點
地點:哈佛燕京圖書館後停車場(2 Divinity Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138)
費用:每人 $ 5
請於8/20 以前email 給 Renee (msher at fas.harvard.edu) (姓名、參加人數、電話、地址)

 Arrival Shopping, 10 am Saturday, August 29
We are arranging an arrival shopping on Saturday, August, 29. New
students and current students are all welcome. Depending on the number
of cars available, we will give the new students the priority to get a
ride to Gateway shopping center, Everett, MA.

A U-Haul truck will be there to pick up bigger items. Therefore, we
will charge 5 dollars per person, except the drivers, to cover the gas
and U-Haul rental. We need volunteers with cars to help out. Please
contact Renee by August 20th if you can be a driver or if you want a
ride to go shopping. (email msher at fas.harvard.edu; let me know name,
number of people attending, phone number and address for delivery)
Thanks!

Best,
renee