[HTROCSC-Ann.] EITC/ Beach party photos/ Arrival shopping

Harvard Taiwan ROC Student Club htrocsc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:42:23 EDT 2009

Hi 大家好
幾件事情跟大家分享

1)	EITC-2009
2)	Beach party 活動照片
3)	新生採購, 10 am Saturday, August 29

1)	9th Emerging Information and Technology Conference明天、後天將在MIT
舉行。這是與台灣的研究團隊們學術交流很好的機會。
活動內容請參考http://dev.eitc.org:8080/Plone/conferences/eitc-2009

2)	Beach party 活動照片
MIT ROCSA:
Hi, Revere Beach Party的主辦及協辦單位們
非常感謝各位的熱心參與及幫忙,這次的Revere Beach Party活動相當順利。
我們這邊整理出一些照片放在我們同學會的網頁上與大家分享,網址是http://rocsa.mit.edu/Main/Photos,希望大家會喜歡。

 祝各位學業順利
 賴建任

3)	新生採購 8月29日早上
同學會打算在8/29星期六早上舉辦新生採購,帶新生去 Gateway shopping center (Everett, MA)
採購(有Costco, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Office Max
等等)。舊生當然也歡迎參加,不過看車子的數量多寡,以新生優先。我們需要幾個有車的同學幫忙 carpool
帶大家過去,同學會同時會租小貨車搬運東西。我們將對參加的同學每人酌收五塊錢(司機除外),以支付油錢以及小貨車租金。

希望能夠幫忙開車的同學能夠email給我,也希望想參加的同學在8/20以前跟我聯絡。謝謝。
集合時間:8/29 星期六早上十點
地點:哈佛燕京圖書館後停車場(2 Divinity Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138)
費用:每人 $ 5
請於8/20 以前email 給 Renee (msher at fas.harvard.edu) (姓名、參加人數、電話、地址)

Hi Everyone

Here’s an upcoming event and a couple useful information I’d like to
share with you.
1)	EITC-2009
2)	Beach party photos
3)	Arrival Shopping, 10 am Saturday, August 29

1)	EITC-2009
9th Emerging Information and Technology Conference is at MIT tomorrow
and on Friday.
For more information please visit
http://dev.eitc.org:8080/Plone/conferences/eitc-2009

2)	Beach party photos
We had a successful beach party on July 25
MIT ROCSA posted some photos online http://rocsa.mit.edu/Main/Photos

3)	Arrival Shopping, 10 am Saturday, August 29
We are arranging an arrival shopping on Saturday, August, 29. New
students and current students are all welcome. Depending on the number
of cars available, we will give the new students the priority to get a
ride to Gateway shopping center, Everett, MA.

A U-Haul truck will be there to pick up bigger items. Therefore, we
will charge 5 dollars per person, except the drivers, to cover the gas
and U-Haul rental. We need volunteers with cars to help out. Please
contact Renee by August 20th if you can be a driver or if you want a
ride to go shopping. (email msher at fas.harvard.edu; let me know name,
number of people attending, phone number and address for delivery)
Thanks!

Best,
renee