[hcs-d] [IMPT] Leadership Opportunity - Harvard-MIT Asia Blockchain Conference

Kun Ho Kim kunhokim at college.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 26 20:43:40 EDT 2018

Hi,

The Harvard-MIT Asia Blockchain Conference is looking for team members.

The Harvard-MIT Asia Blockchain Conference aspires to be a hub for
cross-Pacific dialogue between new blockchain initiatives in Asia and in
the United States. The conference will aim to build a cross-continental
community to share excitement and knowledge about new blockchain ventures
in and around Asia with young professionals in Boston.

This year is HMABC's inaugural conference and we are looking for a tight
group of extremely competent individuals to help plan and organize the
conference.

*We expect applicants to be comfortable working on deadline, to be
exceptionally organized, responsive and responsible.*

The conference will be held on May 1st and weekly committee meetings will
begin in the first week of April.

If interested, please fill out this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/
7y4x02oTfpMuFJ012