[hcs-d] Invitation to 2018 Scientista Sympsoium

Catherine Tu catherine_tu at college.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 18 11:11:54 EDT 2018

See below for info on the Scientista Symposium at Microsoft HQ:

Hello,

I'm writing to invite you to the annual Scientista Symposium
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/6516999136f36461c569453c61ced4a4.html>
at Microsoft Headquarters in NYC on April 13-15! This 3-day conference is
an incredible event for undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral level
women in STEM fields. This year's theme is Innovation in STEM and we have
an awesome lineup of professional development workshops, a pitch
competition sponsored by Quirky, a career fair featuring over *50 companies
and graduate programs*, and a poster session with cash prizes. It's a can't
miss event for any woman interested or working in STEM fields.

Would you mind spreading this information and our attached flyer to your
group or department members and anyone else you think may be interested in
attending this event?

For more information on purchasing tickets, our lineup of speakers, the
schedule for the 2018 Symposium, and the list of companies and graduate
programs attending - visit our website http://scisymp18.weebly.com
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/6516999136f36461c569453c61ced4a4.html>
.

We have discounted tickets for groups, as well as those in underrepresented
minority groups, and those who express financial need so please do not
hesitate to reach out if you you need assistance! You can email our
Symposium Director, Brandy, at brandy at scientistafoundation.org. Also use
the code *NYschools *for 10% off ticket price!

Cheers,

2018 Scientista Symposium Committee

ABOUT SCIENTISTA

The Scientista Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that empowers
pre-professional women in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM)
through content, communities, and events. Our mission is to address the
lack of resources, community, and role models for college women in science
and engineering.  Scientista serves to connect all communities of women in
STEM at campuses across the nation and internationally, giving such
important organizations more visibility and resources, and building a
strong, cohesive network of women in science that can act as one voice.
Scientista is currently the largest network of campus women across STEM
disciplines with chapters and affiliates at 15+ universities across the
country and internationally

Website:
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/5d622f04e001b1bd485520ba8066529d.html>
www.scientistafoundation.com
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/fd6524273dee2421ea7e228d8f0556f8.html>
dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.656;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt">Email:
symposium at scientistafoundation.com

Twitter:
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/b69146497dacaba84bcfc32bd49a900e.html>
www.twitter.com/scientista_talk
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/98ac05ed423120a17da7e13e9bc53c61.html>
dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.656;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt">
Facebook:
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/642eb71ea4a96802eb57d4af1c39639f.html>
www.facebook.com/scientistafoundation
<http://trackmyemails.org/5e954f946c4eb15c2f06ce7e90c52b48/1107826fbfddf96ccdd24b9b5584c3ac/d470f3f572f20083b83f2f6efa926940.html>