[hcs-d] Tech Venture Capital SUMMER OPENING in Boston!
ebuxheli at college.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 14 17:17:03 EDT 2018
Glasswing Ventures is a new early-stage venture capital firm based in Boston, MA which invests in high-potential Artificial Intelligence startups primarily focused on the enterprise or consumer platforms. The firm was founded in 2016 by an MIT alumnus and an HBS alumna with decades of combined experience in venture investing, and a stellar track-record, having backed industry-defining startups in IT infrastructure (e.g. EqualLogic), cybersecurity (e.g. Resilient Systems), robotics (e.g. Jibo) and marketing technologies (e.g. CrowdTwist, Celtra).
We are looking for a Summer Associate to work in project(s) over the summer in which she/he will learn the role of a venture capitalist outside of the classroom, from sourcing and screening high-potential AI startups, developing a thesis around a particular market/sector, to performing due diligence on potential investments. The Summer Associate will be an integral part of Glasswing over the Summer and will work directly with all the members of the Team.
The ideal candidate would have:
- True passion for emerging technologies - especially artificial intelligence - startups and entrepreneurship
- Go getter attitude and a willingness to learn in a fast paced yet independent environment;
- Effective project management and excellent time management skills;
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit;
- Previous experience in entrepreneurship, venture capital or management consulting would be a plus;
- Strong connections in the Boston and broader East Coast entrepreneurial ecosystem would be a plus.
If you are interested, please send an email to andre at glasswing.vc with your resume and a small note about why you’re excited about the opportunity and why you think you’re a great fit for it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hcs-discuss