[hcs-d] Bessemer Venture Partners Info Session - 3/19, 5-6PM

Athena Kan athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 10 17:07:47 EST 2018

 Bessemer Venture Partners Analyst Program Info Session
For: Harvard Classes of 2019, 2020 and 2021
Monday (3/19), 5pm - 6pm
Location: The OCS Building

The BVP team is excited to connect with the Harvard community! On
Monday, March 19th, we plan to share a presentation on our
Investment Analyst program. We’ll have multiple team members from all
levels at BVP available to answer your questions about the role, the firm,
and the startup ecosystem.

Remember: there's no "typical" background for a venture capitalist at BVP.
We've got startup founders, debate champions, varsity rowers, film
screenwriters, triathletes, singers, and even snake breeders! If you know
someone that loves entrepreneurship, early-stage technology, or learning
exponentially, then make sure to bring them to the event.

To confirm your attendance, please send an RSVP to dselverian at bvp.com as
soon as you can. Seating will be on a first come, first serve basis. We
look forward to meeting you soon!

Athena