[hcs-d] Fwd: [Hcs-board] Please Forward: Women in STEM @ Two Sigma

Jessica Huang jessica_huang at college.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 26 22:11:26 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Talia Abraham <Talia.Abraham at twosigma.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 1:13 PM
Subject: [Hcs-board] Please Forward: Women in STEM @ Two Sigma
To: Talia Abraham <Talia.Abraham at twosigma.com>

Hello!

I’m reaching out because Two Sigma has an exciting event in NYC called
Women in STEM @ Two Sigma coming up this summer and we’d love to invite the
students in your organization. Could you please kindly forward this email
along to your students who you think might be interested in attending the
events below?

For your reference, Two Sigma is a tech company based in New York City. We
look for patterns in the world's data and use those patterns to generate
financial value. We've built an innovative platform that combines
extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced
data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance
and related fields.

*Upcoming Event: *

*Women in STEM @ Two Sigma 2018*

*Description*: Experience what it’s like to work at Two Sigma from the
perspective of our female engineers and modelers through an evening event
at our Soho, New York City headquarters. The event will kick off with a
networking session and snacks, followed by an introductory presentation and
a panel discussion with Q&A session.

*When:*  Thursday, July 12th; evening

*Where:* Two Sigma's Headquarters in NYC

*How:* *Please apply here
<https://careers.twosigma.com/careers/UniversityJobDetail?jobId=3758&source=Recruiter+Sourced&tags=studentorgapplicant>
*before July 2nd.

If you have any questions about the events below please feel free to reach
out.

Best,

Talia

[image: TwoSigma_Logo_RGB_Highres]