[hcs-d] Facebook Grace Hopper Conference Scholarship (T-5 Days to Deadline)

Jessica Huang jessica_huang at college.harvard.edu
Sun Jun 24 17:25:18 EDT 2018

Hi!,

Here's some fancy stuff! Hope you're having a nice summer.

Best,
Jess

Facebook Grace Hopper Scholarship

Facebook is committed to advancing women in technology, and we are very
excited to announce the 2018 Facebook Grace Hopper Women in Computing
Scholarship!

This fall we’ll join thousands of remarkable women in technology in
Houston, Texas from September 26-28, 2018 for our eleventh year at the
Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. This unique scholarship
program will be awarded to 50 women excelling in Computer Science. Each
recipient will have the opportunity not only to attend the Celebration, but
to spend valuable days before the conference with Facebook engineers
learning, collaborating, and preparing for the conference.

We look forward to celebrating with you in Houston!

If you reside in the EU or are considered for a position in the EU, learn
how we collect and use your information, and learn about your rights under
GDPR in our Candidate Privacy Statement
<https://www.facebook.com/careers/privacy>.
Application Deadline

Applications open on Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM PST.
Completed applications are due by Friday, June 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
(Applications may be saved and edited up until application deadline)

All The Details: https://www.facebook.com/careers/program/gracehopper2018/

--
Harvard College Class of 2020
A.B. Candidate in Computer Science