[hcs-d] Fwd: [Hcs-board] Apply Now! BlackRock Fast-track to FinTech

Dianne Lee diannelee at college.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 22 22:01:35 EDT 2018

See below for details on an exciting opportunity from BlackRock!

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D2838A.AFD7D9D0]

*Apply Now: BlackRock Fast-track to FinTech*

Jump-start your career as a woman in tech – gain the practical tools needed
to be a successful technologist and interview for a 2019 Summer Analyst
Position at BlackRock.

*When:* Friday, August 17 – Saturday, August 18

*Where:* BlackRock’s San Francisco Office

*Application Deadline:*  Sunday, July 1 at 11:55pm PST

*Eligibility Requirements:* We are seeking *talented female technologists*
from all academic disciplines *graduating between December 2019 – June
2020.*

*CLICK HERE
<https://blackrock.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/brand-3/xf-1bbccfdad1d1/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/2/opp/2488-Fast-Track-to-FinTech/en-GB>
to apply!*

At BlackRock we are trusted to manage more money than any firm in the
world.  Our Aladdin technology, team of engineers and 25 million lines of
code make this possible. Our employees from around the globe are students
of the market and students of technology, respectfully anti-bureaucratic,
and innovative at the core.

[image: cid:image002.jpg at 01D2838A.AFD7D9D0]

Visit www.careers.blackrock.com/campusrecruitment to learn more about
BlackRock and our opportunities

--
*Dianne Lee*