[hcs-d] Palantir WiT Scholarship

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 7 00:17:23 EDT 2018

Hi There,

We are very excited to inform you of our Women In Technology Scholarship
<https://www.palantir.com/students/scholarship/wit-north-america/>! The
deadline to apply is *July 1st*.  Attached is a flyer to help spread the
word.

Open to students who:

   - Are active, full-time undergraduate students
   - Are enrolled in an accredited U.S., Canadian or Mexican
   college/university during the academic year that the scholarship is awarded
   - Have finished at least one academic year in a Science, Technology,
   Engineering or Math (STEM) field (rising sophomores, juniors and seniors)
   - Identify as a woman

Cheers,

Emma

*Emma Merrick*