[hcs-d] Announcing the 2019 HCS Board

Grace Zhang gyzhang at college.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 9 23:05:16 EST 2018

Hello HCS,

We are proud to announce the 2019 Harvard Computer Society Executive Board:

*Co-Presidents*: Catherine Tu, Dianne Lee
*Director of Business*: Mike Bao
*Directors of Education*: Connor Leggett, Manasi Maheshwari
*Directors of Technology*: Alex Chin, Enxhi Buxheli, Johnny Berman
*Directors of Relations*: Andrea Zhang, Ryan Kim

Needless to say, it takes many difficult decisions to arrive at a group
this small from a community as thoroughly awesome as HCS. We’re very
excited by the vision and passion we’ve seen this week, and we hope that
everyone we’ve talked to will continue to make their own impact on our
organization, in a formal leadership position or otherwise.

We had an amazing time leading HCS this year, and are very excited to see
how HCS continues to grow in 2019 - this board is going to take HCS to
awesome new places, and we couldn’t be prouder!

Best,
Grace and Jess

[image: image.png]