[hcs-d] RAFFLE AND FREE TICKET: Host for Women Engineers Code (WECode) Conference 2019!

Yooni Park yooni_park at college.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 1 15:02:13 EST 2018

Hello!

We hope you’ve been well! I am writing to notify you of the opportunity to
host attendees for WECode 2019, the largest conference for women in
computer science in the nation, during the weekend of February 22-24.

We would be so grateful if you would be willing to host one or a few
students who are traveling farther distances to attend WECode. Hosting is
easy (you won’t have to provide anything other than a dorm for them to stay
in), stress-free, and a great way to make new friends and get to know the
WiCS community outside of your school! If interested, sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegkGAnG8xgGJz7PIzfNhZn1j8G3FNpTSCQheIgiplFy3J7gw/viewform>
to host students on the night of February 22nd and/or February 23rd. If you
sign up by December 31, you’ll be entered to win a Ultimate Ears Wonderboom
Speakers and Apple Airpods!! You will also get a FREE ticket to the
conference!

Happy holidays and thank you for helping make WECode 2019 a success - we
greatly appreciate it!

Best,

The WECode Team