[hcs-d] Tech Talks Tomorrow: Duolingo + Addepar!

Catherine Tu catherine_tu at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 28 18:04:50 EDT 2017

Addepar's talk is happening RIGHT NOW! If you're interested in the
intersection between finance and technology, this is a great session to go
hear about their technology and network with recruiters :) *Sever 102*!

*Catherine Tu*
Anticipated A.B. Candidate in Computer Science
Harvard University | Class of 2020