[hcs-d] Fwd: Duolingo Tech Talk this Thursday!

Athena Kan athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:23:27 EDT 2017

Athena

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane Yang <diane at duolingo.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Duolingo Tech Talk this Thursday!
To: athenakan at college.harvard.edu

[image: Inline image 1]

*Duolingo Tech Talk: **Data-Driven Education*

*Thursday, September 28, 5 - 6pm *
*Sever 103*
*Felipe's +** swag will be provided!*

Join Duolingo for an info session and tech talk on how we've built the most
downloaded education app in the world with over 200 million users. Software
engineers Joseph Rollinson and Diane Yang (Harvard '16) will share how we
use data to build better language courses and improve learning outcomes.
The talk will be followed by a Q&A and a chance to mix and mingle with the
team.

Please RSVP here
<https://mltrk.io/link/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fduolingo-tech-talk-at-harvard-tickets-38154376768/3sVFXAxKITfElwvSPJV3>
.

*P.S. We're hiring! *We're looking for software engineers, designers, and
product managers -- both interns (open to students graduating in 2019) and
full time. Resumes welcome!