[hcs-d] Lead world's largest student-run conference for women in CS!

Angeline Rao angelinerao at college.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:09:09 EDT 2017

‚Äč
WECode is the world's largest student-run, women in tech conference! Last
year, we drew over 800 attendees to our campus for a weekend filled with
talks, workshops, and great fun! Our application for 2017-18 Associate
Director positions is open and is due Friday, September 22nd, at 11:59 pm
EST. No experience needed to apply!

Applications:

   1.

   Logistics application <https://goo.gl/forms/mQXE0ta3wsFITq0I3>
   2.

   Programming application <https://goo.gl/forms/D02YpVIDslvgd2Qq1>
   3.

   Communications application <https://goo.gl/forms/Hjrsg0i7b6pLsy4y2>
   4. Tech and Media application <https://goo.gl/forms/uzjZMuPsTUImodsZ2>

Each application also lists the roles! Be sure to check out all to
determine which would most suit your interests :)