[hcs-d] Join a student-run venture fund—DRF Info Session Tomorrow!

Athena Kan athenakan at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:40:23 EDT 2017

*Join the Dorm Room Fund team!*
$300M in follow-on funding from Sequoia, a16z, Google Ventures, and more. 8
companies in Y Combinator S17. Student-run.

Hi. We’re Dorm Room Fund
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Fdrf.vc/swGzTzpdajx9pV2O8oMR>— the best
way for student founders to grow their startup.

We're built by students and powered by First Round Capital
<https://mltrk.io/link/http%3A%2F%2Ffirstround.com/swGzTzpdajx9pV2O8oMR>, a
venture fund that has invested in companies like Uber, Square, and Warby
Parker. We provide founders with a strong network of investors, world-class
mentors, and a $20,000 check.

*We're looking for new batch of investment partners to join our team of
undergrads, MBA's, PhD's, and JD's who are investing in their most
promising peers.*

We’ve delivered the best-in-class entrepreneurship and VC education to our
student partners and helped them build successful startups, launch venture
funds, and land careers at Sequoia Capital, KPCB, the White House, Dropbox,
Google, and more.

APPLY HERE
<https://mltrk.io/link/https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40dormroomfund%2Fjoin-the-dorm-room-fund-team-9a01f8326401/swGzTzpdajx9pV2O8oMR>

Make sure to stop by the info session co-hosted with Ventures (FB event here
<https://mltrk.io/link/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fevents%2F272806623231022%2F/swGzTzpdajx9pV2O8oMR>
):

*Info session @ Harvard Hall 102Wednesday, 9/20, 6:30-7:30PMWith special
guest, Rei from First Round!*