[hcs-d] Office Hours with Y Combinator! (DUE SEPT 19TH)

Anna Liu annaliu at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 18 15:51:04 EDT 2017

Apps have been extended until tomorrow, September 19th!

[image: Inline image 1]

Sign up for office hours with YC in Boston and Cambridge.

We will meet founders on September 25, 26 and 27.

Office hours will be 20 minutes each. We recommend coming to office hours
with a specific question or challenge that you want feedback on. We're also
happy to answer questions you might have about YC and the application
process.

*Please sign up by 11:59PM on Friday, September 15th, 2017.* If you're
selected, we'll reach out with your time slot and the location by end of
day on Monday, September 18th.
Apply to attend <https://apply.ycombinator.com/events/122/event_app/new>